Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bear With Me.

I know I have said that I will upload more pictures of the apartment units, however, it is not that easy.  Firstly, not many people are comfortable with the thought of having pictures of their sanctuary posted on some bored woman's blog for the view of others and another restriction is..most of my friends are in the apartment units and none in villas.  Therefore, it is very difficult to show you the variety of housing units which are offered. 

So..dear readers who are very curious about Ruwais and its housing complex, do bear with me and have patience for I am trying to accommodate your curiosity..If there are those who I have managed to persuade to let me into their house and take pictures, then surely it will be posted here for all to see.  

Thank you for your understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be cool if you're able to post some pics. We will be moving there in August and are very curious about the layout for family units in Ruwais.

R.A.S said...

I would love to if I were allowed. Not many are willing to allow their residence to be displayed in my blog. I will come up with more pictures of flats..villas when I can.