Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In a while...

Dear Readers, 

Laziness has taken its toll on me.  What with the cold winter weather..I am getting lazier and lazier by the miliseconds.  I know my blog has come to a halt for rather quite some time..but bear with me..I am slowly...really slowly collecting new photos of accomodations and also the supposedly Ruwais Mall.  Hopefully, new posts on Ruwais will appear for your reading.
Laziness is striking me once more..I am succumbing to its gentle appeal thus I shall end my post here.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

do post some pics of new bachelor and family accomodations asap!!

R.A.S said...

Dear Anon,
:)

R.A.S said...

Dear Anon,
FYI, I am doing this under good intentions to help others and done in MY OWN FREE TIME. This is a public service and NOT sponsored or paid by anyone.
So, do please have patience for my laziness to drift away.

iema said...

Salam Sis,

I'm iema..i'm moving to Ruwais InsyaAllah this year following my hubby ..we're glad we had bump to your blog..cant wait for your next post...oh laziness please go away ..shoohh..shoohh..=)

R.A.S said...

Dear IEma,
hahahah...yes..in the process of uploading some pics.

SillyMe said...

I have been enjoying your blog so I hope laziness quickly fades away! I am moving to Ruwais in August to work for Glenelg School that is being built in Ghayathi! I am vegan, so can you tell me if they have tofu, soy/almond/rice milk? I saw pics of plenty of veggies so I am excited about that! I have a 14 year old son who will attend Glenelg High School. Is there much to do in Ruwais for boys of his age? Is the mall complete yet? Sorry so many questions! It **is** hard to find someone in Ruwais!!!

Anonymous said...

Can u tel me what is the rent of this apartment ...

R.A.S said...

Dear Anon,
The apartments are rent free! In fact all types of housing available in the Ruwais Housing Complex are rent free as it is provided by ADNOC for staffs employed by ADNOC which are the oil and gas companies as well as the schools.