Monday, April 16, 2012

Wordless Wednesday??? My days are always wordless!!

Who says that only Wednesdays are the days that you become speechless..if anyone say "Ay",  I give you my fullest respect..Boy do I need some people to tell me how to live my life because  EVERYDAY..yup..you got it..EVERYDAY makes me wordless! 

Come noon, this mess is what greets me!


Iman, my ever loyal assistant.
And after toiling for nearly 3 hours sorting out the mess made by a certain somebody, this is what the end product is.


And lookey look..

Dia pulak yang tidur..yang mengemas sepah dia orang lain!

So geram with this "beautiful fairy princess ever and ever" !!!!!  Sleeping with no shame at all after her Mum and sister cleaned up all her mess..eee...sabo jelah!





3 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

One in a messing mood, the other in helping mood.. Lucky for you... to have somebody to turn your life topsy turvy sometimes.. In my naughty mood.. Ha ha

R.A.S said...

Hehehe..Ayoh Wang, if it were not for her, I think I would be pretty bored. At least her mess keeps my hands tied at all times..

A.I said...

haha...cute!