Sunday, February 5, 2012

It has been so long.

Yup..almost 4 months since I have last written anything.  

Ever since I became a full-time housewifemum, I guess I don't confront with many issues that tick me off or amuse me even.  Well, I am cooped up inside the house all day long, so that explains why I guess!  Inspite of it, I cherish being by myself when the kids are away at school because that is when life is less hectic for me..heheh..

Apart from attending the occasional get-togethers the ladies here organize, which is madness in its own right with the laughters and food, life has been pretty peaceful and I am enjoying every minute of it!

Just don't forget about me..perhaps tomorrow I might just explode and regal you once more with the cynical side of me!  You never know... 


Add caption



6 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

u should start working again. u post more when u work. hehehe

Wan Sharif said...

I did not forget you.. Only that you update does not appear on my dashboard... Dalam kesibukan terlupa lah nak cari dan comment .. Coming back to take of your sick mother.. Ah so very nice.. Shake Amat Apis hand for me.. Tanda hormat saya kepada seorang suami yang memahami keperluan seorang isteri..;))

R.A.S said...

Tea..funny I was thinking of the same thing..But aaahhh..to start working again??? And miss out on waking up late? And FB-ing ALL day long????

R.A.S said...

Ayoh Wang,
Yes, I was touched too when he told me he purchased the tickets even when I did not ask for it. But yes, he understood what I needed..and for that I too have this deeper respect for him. :)

Aishah said...

We blog our mind, and sometimes our mind just runs out of stories to tell.

R.A.S said...

Kak Aishah, so true!