Sunday, April 10, 2011

1st Phase.

I will be leaving for Dubai on the 29th, for a week only to set up our house in Ruwais.  There are sooooooooooooooo many things to do but soooooooooooooooooooo little time!!!  

Over there, I am not sure how I would manage as dearest hubby still hasn't applied for his leave.  We need to set up the store room with its shelves, buy bedroom sets for the children's room, the kitchen needs to be sorted, kids registration at school, checking out the nearest hospital and its facilities, buying our car etc etc etc and all these need to be done in 7 days.

Then here, I have only 5 days left to put aside things I am bringing and things I am leaving behind.  The packers are coming this Friday and I still haven't done much!  Just this afternoon I confirmed with the supermarket the foodstuffs we plan to bring and out of the many hundred things I need to settle, I managed on that one first.  Now, the car and the house is on sale..so whoever is interested to purchase an Estima and a house in Kerteh, do drop a note.  My helper is leaving for good on the 23rd and I will be down without my right-hand woman.  Gosh I will miss her dearly..!!!!  I need to go to the hospitals to get all the medical history for both Khalida and Qayyum..and that is from two different hospitals.  I need my medical history too..I plan to get pregnant again..and my medical history comes from two different hospitals in two different states..gosh..so many things to do and I am all alone!

Waa...hopefully..none of them kids go down with any illnesses until forever and ever..let me catch my breath first before they get me on my toes again!

2 comments:

Liza said...

Salam Sis... May I know how you courier/ship out your things to ruwais? I will follow my husband there on August and now still searching any 'door to door service' to ship our things. Any recommendation? Btw, congrats on your new born! TIA..

R.A.S said...

Salam Liza,
We engaged the services of Subalipack Movers. You can look them up on the internet.
Thank you for the wish. :)