Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things I Never Knew...!

Things I learnt from a course I attended yesterday.  It isn't about what I was trained on but rather on human behavior.  So, bear with me.
  1. When I am the JPN officer, I am allowed to have no consideration whatsoever for other people's time by arriving 1 and a half hour late.
  2. As a JPN officer, I don't have to care about punctuality and the teachers who had to start their journey from Besut as early as 5 a.m. just to be on time.
  3. As a JPN officer, I do not have to apologize to anybody for being tardy but come in with a face fit to be slapped with a 'selipar jepun', thinking that it would intimidate the teachers who are under my service.
  4. As a JPN officer, I could come to courses I organize to only show my face and then disappear for 3 hours and come back after that to tell the rest that I am heading     home and to not even thank the teachers for their presence.
  5. As a course participant, on the other hand, I can just yap yap yap all day long as loud as the explosion of Chernobyl and giggle annoyingly thinking that it is a-o-k.
  6. As a course participant, I can mock those who 'shhh' me for chatting loudly and my disrespectful behavior to the teacher doing the presentation who might have spent hours or maybe days to prepare the course material.
  7. As a course participant, I can just let my phone to ring and pick it up and strike a conversation while others are straining to listen to whatever is being said.
Fruitful course, eh?

6 comments:

The Tea Drinker said...

as a jpn officer i get to be total douchebag.

R.A.S said...

Tea..
A JPN officer IS a total douchebag!!!

Sir Pök Déng said...

If I were the JPN officer i would do the same thing too!

Aishah said...

It was not you right?

R.A.S said...

Kak Aishah,
Woopppss..you got me..hehehe...Of course it was not me..
If I were late, I would apologize and if I were 'shhh'ed by someone, I surely know to be embarrassed.
But then, that is my conscience, maybe not for others.

R.A.S said...

Sir Pok Deng,
Welcome to my blog.