Sunday, March 6, 2011

Syukur Alhamdulillah.

I knew on Thursday while I was at the hospital with Khalida who had another one of her asthma episodes, but needed to see it in print before making an announcement.  No, I am not pregnant..how could I be??

My leave has been approved by the JPNT. Syukur Alhamdulillah.  

I came to school today and there it lay, neatly on my desk and as you can guess, I told EVERY single soul in that room!!! My husband has been smiling from ear to ear since I broke the news to him but the country shall mourn for me for I am a big contributor to the country's economy boost and with me gone to the Gulf, I shall no more be a major spender at Giant & Jaya Jusco!   Maybe someday I will recontribute in terms of money exchange, who knows?


..And God, give me strength and patience to trod on a new path beginning this May. Amin.

6 comments:

Aishah said...

Alhamdulillah. Where you are going will there be internet connection?

A.I said...

AMIN... (^_^)

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Kak Aishah,
Yes, there will be internet connection but I am not sure whether or not I am able to access my blog. My hubs have been having difficulties accessing my site from where he is. Butthat is as far as blog sites are concerned, e-mails and all..yeah..I will be hooked on those!

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Intan..my lesbo friend..,
:)

i amsterdam said...

Gulf?? Which one is that? The one that had oil spill recently? hiihiihii...

Wan Sharif said...

Alhamdulillah.. sampai juga hajat nak menemani yang tersayang..