Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Step, Two More To Go.

After procrastinating for so long, I finally went up to the office and asked for my no pay leave form.  There it is, waiting to be utilized.


I took it and stashed it in my folder along with the Form 5 job application exercise that I need to go through.  It has been 5 days now and it is still there untouched, and yes, the formal letters too..bad bad me!  I don't know what is going through my mind at this instant.  I should be excited, jumping up with joy, impatient to fill that form up, in fact, it should have been done weeks ago or even done there on the spot in the office when I took it.  Ironically, that is not what I feel or did.  Something is stalling me and I don't know what.

Well, " A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".  I did the first one, now all I have to do is write my name and particulars and send it to the office where it should be.  




Waiting.





6 comments:

Fely said...

Must be scary and exciting at the same time for you. I'm sure it will all be alright in the end. Hugs!!! Xxx

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Petrified!

Uncle Lee said...

Where you going? The Maldives? Hawaii?
Eloping? Ha ha.
Anyway, stay easy, have fun and have a great rabbit year. Lee.

Aishah said...

Where are you going? Filling up forms and doing the "official" is the pain in the you know where and it is never fun. But remember you have places to go, sights to see and things to do that without that first step (the way I see it, until you fill up the form, you have not taken it), you don't get to take the other 9999...steps;)

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Uncle Lee..
Fancy having you here once again..it has been long since you last visited. Welcome back!
Aha..I see you have forgotten my previous posts..and nope I a not eloping.
Am keeping a song in my heart and hope you are too.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Kak Aishah,
Well..let's say I am half way through to the first step based on the way you see it!!!;)
Still fumbling to write my name though..let alone the rest of the particulars..