Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally..I sent them forms.

As the above title, I sent the forms to my Principal.  She was none too happy though.


Waktu memujuk
The lovely clerk who processed my forms to be approved
 first by her majesty the Principal.
The reason is not because I am such a darn good teacher (heheheh..being conceited here) but because I applied for the leave earlier than what I promised her which was in May as opposed to July. Now, she has one teacher down and with our school lacking in English teachers, I understood her reluctance at first to allow me to have that leave. However, she was understanding enough and signed them forms anyways. 


Scrutinizing my forms
Now I am waiting for the JPN to approve my leave..



And this is the reason why I finally sent them...


Master bathroom


The hallway leading to the rooms

Our living room



How could you not want to be there a.s.a.p when dearest Amat Apis spent most of his free time away from playing his PSP to monitor our house being carpeted. And that to me is a sacrifice enough..;)



8 comments:

Aishah said...

Congratulations! On all fronts, on sending them forms, on getting them approved and on your new home! We, okay I, look forward to see more;)

Wan Sharif said...

Alahai.. rindu yang teramat sangat lah tu Cikgu, kan2?.. tak mahu ngaku tak apa..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Kak Aishah,
Heheh...I nearly cried sending them!When I reach there, you will see a lot more posts..me at my new job. Housemanager!:)

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Ayoh Wang,
Hihihi...ada ada aje Ayoh Wang nih...rindu..mana ada..heheh ..ada lah sikiiiiiiiiiiiit jer!

KEN said...

3 years for unpaid leave?! WOW

Apa2 pun..good luck and enjoy ur new job k? ^_^

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Mrs Graig,
Good luck..yessiree..I need all the luck I can get..!!
3 tahun bah..

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rosfidah....very nice home you have....and yes, best be home to check out things.
Nice colour carpets too.
Lee.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Thanks Uncle Lee. I am counting every minute now to finally go home..
And yes... of course it was me who chose the carpet color.:)
Drop by often.