Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh Em Jeeeeee......!

Iman came home from her sekolah agama (religious school) today and handed me a small card.  It was lovely looking but a bit crumpled.  That was not an issue though for what nearly brought me to my early demise were the words written on it!!
 
LOL!!!  Grrr..I won't take this seriously.  For all you know, who ever gave it to her might not even understand the contents of it!  But I guess I am going to check out that boy anyhow, just in case...!  She is merely 5 years, 2 months and 11 days and already has an admirer..wonder what her father would say.



4 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

yeah.. you go check out..
may be it was just a paper meant for someone else.. she picked up her way home..
Maybe it was from somebody with not so good intention..
ahhh.. so much possibilities

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Haah Ayoh Wang,never thought of it that way..I just thought of it as an innocent crime..! Now that you have said it, I will investigate..we do not want any pedophile lurking her or any of the others girls there..Thanks for the reminder!

Aishah said...

Assalamualaikum. Wonderful blog, congratulations. I am visiting from Wan Shariff.

It is true that we must be aware and watchful but I think the note is from a cute five year old to another cute five year old that he admires.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Peace be upon you too, Kak Aishah. Thanks for visiting and I do hope you come often.

=)...yeah, I know me kid is CUTE!!!! HAhahaha...