Thursday, December 30, 2010

My New Year Resolution

1.  To become a better wife to Ahmad Hafiz, my tilam vono.
2.  To become a better mother who is patient and loving to her children.
3.  To become a better muslimah, in terms of prayers and conducts.
4.  To become a better friend, colleague, sister and daughter.
5.  To overcome my fondness for procrastinating
6.  To become less cynical in my outlook towards life and people 
7.  To watch what I say so it won't bite me back or others.
8.  To try as much as possible to seek forgiveness from those who I have wronged.

Come to think of it, I think it can be concluded in one sentence..TO BECOME A BETTER HUMAN BEING! 
Insya-allah..
God, give me our strength and patience to achieve this!

6 comments:

Al-Manar said...

Better in every way - mother, daughter,sister,clleague, friend, muslimah and all but one! Ha, ha, jauh dimata jauh dihati!Ada masa lagi untuk pembetulan.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Salam Pakcik,
Hmm..are you boggling with my mind??
Hehehe...;)

Wan Sharif said...

He..he..,
Now you how detail and subtle Pakcik can be.. I enjoyed the banter..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Ayoh Wang,
Still I refuse to make the adjustment..just for the fun of it..muahahahah (gelak evil)
He was referring to becoming a better
teacher kan..???

Wan Sharif said...

Here is hoping you will get closer dimata and closer di hati..he..he

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Hmmmph...my mother always tells me to never disobey the elders when they are gearing you to the right path, so I shall succumb to the advice..Ayoh Wang.