Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Us; then and now...

12 years ago, a senior of mine told me just weeks before I headed to further my studies in Edinburgh that long distance relationships NEVER work.  2 years later Amat Apiz and I got married. This is us on our wedding day; a decade ago. It was definitely the happiest day of my life!  I managed to get the man of my dreams to marry me and the best thing is, it was me who proposed to him and not the other way around.  

I have to be honest though.  We have had our fair share of trials and tribulation; nothing I ever imagined to cross our paths.  Many tears have been shed, many days of unspoken words... Yes, we have had our ups and down; financially and emotionally but it has never deterred the love we built from getting stronger! And every moment of the day, I pray to God, that He keeps us intact, stronger and closer than ever!  Insya-allah!


This is us now with the products of our love.  
Ahmad Hafiz, happy anniversary!  

4 comments:

A.I said...

SELAMAT ULANGTAHUN PERKAHWINAN UTK KOWANG BERDUA (^_^)

SEMOGA KOWANG SEKELUARGA AKAN KEKAL BAHAGIA HINGGA KE HUJUNG NYAWA..amin..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Thanks Intan. I hope so too!

Wan Sharif said...

Wow...

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Wow..my kids sure do look good eh?
;)