Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unattainable Paradise...

That very first time I laid my eyes on you...
you looked so lonely, so empty and so lost 
in that silent room filled with others of your kind, 
I was certain that this was kismet!
 I knew we were meant to be..
just you and me like Samson and Delilah, 
 Mumtaz and her Shah Jehan.

Although you were darker in color 
compared to your other siblings;
 who were ravishing and fortunate to be dressed with skin in creamy and milky hues,
 or your sisters who were eye-catching in crimson red, 
I only wanted you and none other!!  
My heart was definite
that it only longed for you and it was then,
 I vowed to make you mine!

So deep was my infatuation that visions of you,
 thoughts of you and the desire for you were lingering in the deep abyss of my mind!  
You make me powerless my dear with the beauty that you emulate! 
I am incapable to resist your charm.

I promise you my love, 
that when I make you mine,
 I will never neglect you,
 never disregard you for I will always treasure and uphold you with honor!  
I promise that I shall always cherish you with undying love, to touch, caress and shower you with kisses..

For now, be patient my beloved..
I am struggling to make you mine. 
 I await the day we unite, 
in a deep embrace that would never last.  
As for now, be patient Bonita.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You mesmerize me Carino...
(pic taken from Google Search)
I have managed to save RM 100 so far ..
in my quest to make you mine..
Pray Querida..
that I behold another RM 13 904 soon.
Until then your picture will suffice..until then!











6 comments:

A.I said...

PITAM!!!!

but...gud luck fida. haha..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

RM 13 000 tuuuu..mak ai..baik aku buat downpayment keta wey!!! But, no hurt in trying kan..kan..kan..

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rosfida, ha ha, love women like you with your lively sense of humour.
That bag sure is beautiful....

BUT! Don't forget, you will need matching shoes, then matching dress, then......oh well, you know.
But have fun, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Woah...the whole nine yards..the bag itself dearest Uncle is going to make me penniless, let alone the matching shoes, outfits, hairbands etc etc etc...However, dreaming of it is FOC!!! hehehe...RM 192 to date...still going on..

Wan Sharif said...

you sure have taste...

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Ayah Wan,
Yeah..just taste, not the cash..yet!But it is a very NICE handbag rite? :)