Monday, August 23, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I told you it would not take long for me to be under the influence of my fickleness. Now, bear with the layout of the blog because I got bored of the old one and now I am having 'trial and error' sessions with my old blog in order to make it new.

I will continue after my kids go to bed to see which design out of the many hundreds that I have downloaded would finally grab the attention of my heart.

So, ... we are officially under construction until further notice.

6 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hullo Puan, you nak contractor tarok cement, adjust sini sana, supervise, buat sibuk, berenti minum kopi empat lima kali? Ha ha ha.

Yes, go ahead, its your blog....have fun, maybe reflect your warm personality? Or your lively humour?

Looking forward to your new pondok...ada opening ceremony? Potong ribbon? Kenduri...potong ayam?
Ha ha. Have fun, Rosfida....be seeing you, and simpan satu lagu dalam hati, Lee.
ps, have a pleasant buka puasa.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rosfida, I read your previous posting. Waaa, macham volcano nak meletup. Better minum ayer sejok with ice, ha ha.
What a coincidence saya pun ada buat bising in my pondok similar topic, ha ha.

What to do? Beli satu basket of durians tentu ada one rotten one.
Never mind, smile and I smile with you, have a nice day, Lee.

Uncle Lee said...

By the way, you know Canada well? Lee.

Wan Sharif said...

wow,
Uncle Lee have a field day here..
Yeah it is your blog ..take your time.. have a good Ramadhan

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Uncle Lee,
Yeah, so now I'm paying the contractors to drink coffee lah eh...kasi simen sama itu contractor..

Uncle Lee,
The volcano has cooled down..

Uncle Lee,
To say I know it quite well would be an over statement..but let's just put it this way..Canada is very dear to me..
"True patriot love, In all thy son's command..."
I love my Ottawa..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

En Wan,
Lama senyap..Good to have you back here!

My rumah sudah siap..post sajer belum ada..my muse suda lari lah..