Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's up to you..

Ignorance is bliss..true! But there are consequences of being ignorant or having this 'tak apalah' attitude with the  thinking that things will turn out fine. 

One, you are saved from being part of something bad or good. Secondly, people start to leave you out or shun you from their lives. YOU CHOOSE!  Do you want to keep being ignorant or do you want to listen to your surroundings and take part in what you can?  

It is all up to us..it's a tough decision to let your guard down..but remember,  maintaining your ego is not necessarily the best thing to do because what goes round comes round!  Hopefully, I have made the right decision.  Insya-allah.


This is nothing but my plain ramblings for today!

2 comments:

Fely said...

Eh eh!!! Love this new look of your blog. Love it love it love it! Well done! Have I told you how much I love th new look of your blog? heheh

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Felyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
Heheheeh..I love that you came back here!!!

Oh yeah, you still haven't told me that you loved my new blog look!!!

Kisses to Nia and Garth.