Friday, August 13, 2010

In the competetive mode!

I have never given much interest to competitions, be it any kind that require you to submit forms, pictures, answers or slogans.  Never had much interest in it until today, that 'kiasu'ness in me suddenly emerged from out of the blue..

I would be lying to say that I had never thought of it at all because it did cross my mind once to submit a picture of my girls when they were still babies for a Johnson's and Johnson's competiton for the cutest baby but since all of my kids' skin could not tolerate their products well, I decided to forgo that thought as it would be such a waste to not be able to use any of the prizes given ... ehem..had I won ler..! But then today, when I was going through my Facebook, that feeling of competitiveness in me came knocking at my door as I was browsing through one of the pages I am linked to which is Lollytots.  It was organizing yet another one of its "Cutest Little One" contest for the month of August. Going through each and every one of the cute little faces submitted by the proud parents of these children made me think to my myself.."Hey, my kids are cute too!" So, I decided to give it a try thus submitting photos of Iman and Khalida.  

To all my facebook friends and acquaintances, please forgive me for haggling you guys to vote for my kids!! For those who are not in my list..you could help this mother by voting for her children.  All you have to do is go to the Lollytots page on Facebook, then you have to 'like' that page.  Then, go to the picture section and search for the contest for the month of August.  Click on Album B and look for my girls Nur Iman Ilyani and Nur Khalida Irina.  Then, you would have to click 'like' under the picture for your votes to count.  Hehehe..Thank you.

In case you were wondering which picture I submitted...here..feast your eyes..



I do hope they win..if not..then it's part and parcel of a competition!

3 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rosfida, if you don't try you'll never know....
but the pics of your kids really great. They're adorable, and I love her big eyes.
Looks like ini da tentu when 18 sure to break hearts, ha ha.
Have a nice day, Lee.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Uncle Lee,
Thanks for the compliments.
Yup, you wouldn't know until you try!

Ahmad Hafiz said...

hehehe.. the most striking figures for the gals are the eyes... miss them so much. and u too yang..