Saturday, June 26, 2010

It is slowing getting to me..

Came back from watching the turtles laying eggs and also a trip to Yak Yoh, Firefly Sanctuary at 2ish. (will write a post on it later).  Reached home and decided to satisfy the grumbling tummy with some servings of carbs late at night...morning.  Went back home at 4 after Kaklong and Alang had had enough of my dorkiness.  

I went to bed and could not stop tossing and turning..looking for that something that was not there. It's 5.59 a.m. I got up, looked around in search for that something...It was then that the pang of loneliness came to hit me and I fell back slowly on the bed.  I think I am starting to miss my husband and I do not like the feeling at all!  I really miss him..and this loneliness aches like it has never ached before.  I need to cry..I haven't cried a bit since he left, but my tears would not come out.  My heart is in pain..I want him badly, to hear my stories, to hold my hand when I sleep, I need him for he is my companion, I need him because he is my better half.  

Amat Apis, I haven't said this at all to you...I am struggling to be strong without you and yes, I miss you too.
(Picture Source: Google Images)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on in there..

Kak Nell

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Hi Kak Nell,
Fancy having you in here again.
Yeah...hanging on. :(

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rosfida, being deeply in loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage...
You just stay easy....
Lee.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Uncle Lee,
Thanks.....

Ahmad Hafiz said...

A simple one.. I am missing you too yang..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Babes,
......