Saturday, June 5, 2010

Irking me to the ground.

Do you want to know something?  If you feel like making my day go bad, it is not that hard.


The first thing you can do is just don't pick up your hard earned phone! 
I really hate people who have a mobile phone, one of the latest kinds, but do not know how to pick up that piece of communication tool. 

What is your deal??? It's not that you have to pay when I call you! I'm the one who is paying the bills...unless you are in another country which I am pretty sure you aren't.  If you think I am undeserving of your noble attention, there are other ways to do that like giving me icy cold treatment instead of not picking your phone up. How would you feel if I did that to you??  Hear my advice okay...take your phone, bring it to the kitchen, put it on a chopping board and  hammer it until it becomes dust okay!!!

And another, people who makes promises but break it is also another one of those creatures I despise. Do you think that your time is much more worthier ( I know this is so grammatically wrong, but I like the sense of exaggeration it brings) of mine, that you let me wait and wait and wait for you, postponing every other useful things that I can do.  And even if you could not make your appointment with me, did you not learn in school or elsewhere that you have to call that person to cancel your appointment so I could just go on with my life?? Wa tak fahamler...Lu orang ada otak, so lu pikirler sendiri...wokey..! 
( Ugghhh...this Nabil tagline is soooooooooo not me!!!)

This is my plain ramblings for today.

4 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Rosfida, There all all kinds of people in this World, and yes....I have had my fair share of dealings with such uncouth, ill-mannered people.
But apa nak buat....have to ignore them, and know what to do when they call you next time.
You stay easy and don't get your blood pressure raised, ha ha, Lee.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Hai Uncle,
Memang sakit hati kan..but yes, apa nak buat..people like these are the spices in life..takdak depa, hidup nih terasa sangat bland kan..

Wan Sharif said...

One of those "doh nok wat guane" peoples. Treat them nice all the same.. point their error if possible.. mana lah tahu dia orang tak perasan .. even if they realised.. they will feel bad with our so nice treatment.. they will make a good change..
If all fails time to use Don Corleone (The Godfather) tactics, make an offer they cannot refuse.. ha ha..

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

En. Wan..
Hahaha...Godfather tactic yeah..which one..shooting them is more like it kot...
But yes, be nice nevertheless..