Friday, May 28, 2010

Changing My Blog Skin..

I am fickled..that is one thing about me that I loathe..I change my mind as quickly as how Noami Campbell changes her clothes to go on the runway!!

I grew tired of my previous blog layout with it being white and all..DULL, so, I think this one would suit me fine until I get another itching to change my blog skin to something different.  I thank my brother Alang, for helping me to download it and doing all the things till I was made happy.  Thank you.  

I even changed my blog name from "A Handful Of Chillies" to  the one you can see now because it sounded too gossipy.  I am running out of gossips lately, well, maybe I haven't enough friends or acquaintances that I could bitch about and realized that I have been posting a lot of things about me..So, I guess this new name is considerably suitable. Heck, if you don't agree with me then buzz off...it's my blog - not yours!!


This is nothing but my plain ramblings for today.

No comments: