Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thank You Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous, Thank you. 
Firstly, for kindly spending some of your precious time to read my blog(s).  Even if I might have backstabbed you, what I've written seems to interest you.
Secondly, for pointing out my flaws back then. At least I know why you loathed me. If I have backstabbed you, then I seek for your forgiveness, sincerely! Thank you.
Anonymous wrote as a comment to Just Hold Your Head Up High:

you were the biggest backstabber back then.and why we laughed? how can one not laugh when you put on a veil on a tacky-coloured set of wig showing???and please spare us with the "become-a-better-muslim" claim. you effing shaved you head off and went clubbing regularly.. san veil of course.

9 comments:

Doria Robert Kawen said...

OMG anonymous!! Get a life!
Dont worry rose,this person is so jealous of ur life now,maybe he/she need to look at himself/herself more often.
I hate this kind of people..JAHAT!
Kalau tak kenal orang,jgn bisinglah!!Pirahhh..nak mampos!

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Doria, u and a number of others knew me like no one else. Well, it's ok. At least I know u have good thoughts of me although our friendship had its rough times, and that is what true friendship is all about. Forgiving.
Thanks Doria..

Fely said...

Some people find it difficult to let the past go and even more difficult to accept that people CAN change. That's life Scarlet...can't please everybody but if it weren't for this sort of attitude, you'll never find your true friends. You are who you are and your true friends will accept you for the way you are. XXX

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Yeah..this anonymous person is a very good human being. Bet you he/she didn't hurt anyone eh?
BTW, Fely, thanks for your support! God bless you..and Doria too..

Lili said...

Think of 'metamorphosis'. Everyone changes, we were all once trying to find our life's path, now we have chosen our own and i think most of us here are contented.So if Anonymous is still so embroiled in his/her bitterness/anger/what-not, then let his/her past eat him/her up inside. Be at peace with who you once were and what you are now. Fely was right,..there is no pleasing everyone, just be happy yourself and to those who matter to you.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Lili, I'm not sure I know u. However, I appreciate your kindness. Thank u.

Lili said...

Really? Was your coursemate back in MPIK, your housemate back in Pangsapuri Cantek in that flat belonging to that pervy short bald Mr Lee together with Kak Mike and the rest. Nevermind then....just good thoughts.

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Ler..Lili Mariah ker? I know refer to you as your muslim name so sorry for the inconsideration.

Lili said...

takpe..