Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank You Alang, Doria, Fely and Audrey...

How should I start?  Okay..When I first wrote my virgin entry into this blog, I was skeptical about how people would accept it and with that  I had so many questions circling in my head whether my ramblings would be meaningful for anybody, just anybody or not because what I wanted to write about would not be totally about my family, what I did with them or even about the political issues or recent news because my blog was going to be about me and what I felt.

My first reader is my brother who was very supportive of my decision to blog although he never commented on it.  Then came Doria, followed by Fely and recently Audrey.  I was touched by them and their kind comments because these four people have never, and I mean  have never crossed my mind to be a constant reader for  I expected my best friend (definitely) and some others who are VERY close to me  to be one of those who would read my blog if not religiously then on a regular basis but sadly, they found facebooking or surfing more satisfying and have never set an eye to what I have written.

So, here, to you  Alang, Doria, Fely and Audrey..I can never thank you enough for lifting my self-esteem and spirits and for making me feel that I am therefore meaningful in your lives for you guys to be interested to  read what I have to say.  Guys, FYI, I have always read your blogs..but silently though to keep me anonymous..but for you to stumble upon mine and to disclose yourselves just shows that there are still kind hearted people who would accept you as you are.  Thank you..

4 comments:

Fely said...

You are more than welcome my dear Scarlet! It's lovely reading blogs, bring you closer to the writer. And eep writing those wonderful blogs...we'll be here right behind you supporting you all the way!! Hoorah for Scarlet!!!

PengPeng彬彬 said...

heard abt your blogs from fely and am reading it now. keep writing...

Doria Robert Kawen said...

see..I told u so my dear Rose..keep writing!muah!

faikay said...

why's my name mentioned? what have i got to do with this conspiracy ;)