Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pizza

I love cooking..just love it and  baking too.   I've had this passion for cooking and baking since ages ago and I may say that instead of being a teacher, I should have just been a chef.

Just the other day,  I was talking to Doria on the net and I told her that I was making Pizza for the whole family  for dinner which made her go green with envy.  However, I purposely did not mention to her that I was making 'Cheat's Pizza' just to savor the pride she had for me that very moment. ( Hahaha, Doria, got u this time)
So, with respect to Doria, in this entry of mine, I shall show you how I made the Pizza.


   The ingredients.


The pizza base and tomato sauce



Topped it with sausage (pepperoni is nicer though but hard to get!!!)
turkey ham and smoked chicken.



Toss some green peppers (should have put loads more!)
pineapple and mushroom.


 Cheese...mmm..favorite part.
Mozarella, parmesan and cheddar.
Drizzle some olive oil.
(Don't know y we have to put the oil on top but I just do it to impress my kids and hubby.
 Gives me that pro kinda look)



In the oven for at least 30 mins at 150 Celsius.


My home-made poisonous Cheat's Pizza.
(This was the pizza my kids ate which in turn sent Iman to the hospital....)

The pizza base was bought at Giant's Supermarket along with the shredded cheese, ham, sausage and smoked turkey.  The only home-made thing is the sauce  which is actually some leftover spaghetti sauce that I froze in the fridge.  There you have it..so Doria, hope you make it for Declan coz I know you love cooking too!


2 comments:

Fely said...

Hahaha! You DID NOT poison your kids hun!!

Looks delicious though. Damn you, it's 10.50pm here and now i'm craving for pizza just reading this post!

Rosfida Abu Sufi said...

Hehehe...best tak? Nanti u balik Malaysia u dtgler ke Kerteh..nanti I buat satu ok..